Update your Bookmarks please!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I have the best friends in the blogosphere! One of my Posh Mama pals, Melanie from Thrifty and Creative, has totally made my day! She gave me an award! WOW!!!
Now that I've received this fantastic and fun award, I need to list 6 things that I'm thankful for and pass the award along to 6 more Kreativ Bloggers.
Hmmm... just 6 things, and only 6 blogs... well, here goes!
- I'm thankful for my health - I've had some colds this year, but it has also been a year since my hysterectomy, and it's been a GREAT year. I've maybe never been this healthy before (at least in that respect).
- I am thankful every single moment of every day for my fantastic sweetie. He's a real jewel - not your typical 'guy' in some ways, but a real mans' man, the picture of integrity, and a wonderful, fantastic, romantic husband.
- I am thankful for sunshine, whenever I can get it. If you've seen Wall-E, and the part where he wakes up and has to get his solar charge, but is so dopey that he has a hard time with it... that's ME!
- I am thankful for good friends, those that I know in person, those that I know online, those that are far, those that are near, and the ones I hope to make in the new space we go to soon.
- I'm thankful for my kiddos - they are truly blessings in my life and I can't imagine what life would look like without them.
- I'm always and ever more thankful for having such a loving, caring Father God, and for Jesus and the Spirit who walk with me through all that life brings.
Now, on to those 6 great bloggers/blogs:
Diana at Diana's Daily Ramblings
- I've JUST found Diana through EntreCard. WOW - one look at her blog and custom blog designs and there's no doubt that this lady is Kreativ with a CAPITAL K!
- Laurie at The Looking Glass - another relatively new find for me, also through EntreCard. I have a real affinity for stained glass, and she has some GORGEOUS things that she has made... again, WOW!
- Sharkeysday at Frequently Wrong but Never in Doubt - another one of my Posh Mama pals, and she is quite a stitcher. Check out her Crazy Quilts! I love them! Definitely Kreativ!!
- Nancy at Life is Like a Lunchbox - Nancy is a fellow pastor's wife, American in Canada, and soon-to-be my neighbor (well, almost... we'll both live in Alberta!). She's got a real eye for design and photography, and she's just fun. I love that Nancypants lady!
- Leah Belle at Sweet Tea Please - I found Leah Belle through the League of Pastors' Wives. I've been a bit of a lurker over there, but she has the absolute cutest ideas for all kinds of things (most recently a bandana shirt and clay-pot jack-o-lanterns.
- Jenn at It's Sew Sweet - Jenn is actually a good friend of mine in real life. We've lived hundreds of miles apart for 10+ years now, but we still keep in touch, and now she's sharing her fun creativeness in her very own blog and etsy store. She's always coming up with great innovative ideas, or a perfect new twist on an old standard. I love her and I love her creative stuff!
I really appreciate this award (I really am creative!) and I appreciate these bloggers as well.
I have this fun button on my Facebook Flair-board that really suits me well, and fits right in with this award:
No one is giving me any "Domestic Diva" or "Housekeeping Hero" awards for good reason!
--- --- ---
If you liked this read, remember to add my feed...
...and visit my NEW permanent location for It's OK to be WEIRD!!!
published: 11:59 |
12 sharing the weirdness |
Awards, In Net World, Sharing the Love |