Update your Bookmarks please!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
I've been tagged by Sly Bald Guys for this crazy meme. It's pretty simple, as far as memes go, I think.
The Simple Entrecard Meme Instructions
1. Read these instructions twice;
2. Drop your EntreCard at this site;
3. Drop your EntreCard at the 5 EntreCard users' sites listed below;
4. Choose 5 other EntreCard users;
5. Copy these instructions to your own Entrecard meme article and tag (link) those 5 people;
6. Include a link to the Entrecard meme article of the person who tagged you;
7. Link to the original article "Sam Freedom's Drop Squad - the First Entrecard Meme Known to Bloggers";
8. Notify the people you choose that they've been tagged;
9. Comment below so even passers-by can drop their card at your site, too (it shows you are active and will likely return the favor)
10. (optional) IF you tag your blogs, use both "entrecard" and "entrecard meme" as tags so that others can find them AND so that we can find them all later as this grows. (If you don't know what tagging is, don't worry.)
What's a meme? I think of it this way - meme means "same" in French. So people participating in a meme all do the same thing. It's like a chain letter (without the bad superstitious stuff) or like a big game of tag.
What's Entrecard? According to their website, "Entrecard is an easy way to network with other blog owners;...It's your internet business card." If you're a serious blogger who wants to get your message out to more people and increase your internet visibility, you might want to check it out. You'll notice I have my nifty new Entrecard widget on the top(-ish) in my right sidebar.
So, I dropped my Entrecard on the 4 other blogs that Sly Bald Guys also tagged.
Here are the blogs I am tagging, in no particular order of significance:
HiTechDads - because that's just a fun, cool blog.
Chicken Fried Therapy - because I just love that name. It's so weird, but so perfect for that blog!
A Cowboy's Wife - because I'm really just a country girl at heart, and I grew up with cowboys. I guess I just have a soft spot for those tough ranch wives!
About Every Little Thing - because her little stick-figure girl looks like she'd really get along with my little stick-figure girl!
From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses - because she's a brand new blog friend, she's commented here once already, and isn't that title just SO cute!
TADA! Or to continue the French theme - Voila! Now to go tell these folks I've tagged them... Go visit them yourself and you'll find some great (new to you) blogs.
--- --- ---
If you liked this read, remember to add my feed...
...and visit my NEW permanent location for It's OK to be WEIRD!!!
published: 07:16 |
2 sharing the weirdness |
BlogThings, In Net World, Just for FUN!, Memes, Sharing the Love, Weird |